Sunday, January 22, 2006

I've been hit with inspiration and total lack of sleep. YAY *~insomnia~*

Someone in a forum mentioned that they put on an art show at their house. I WANNA DO THAT!!

I've been whining about lack of ideas. About how in the world can I further promote my art without spending $$ (which I don't have). This is a GREAT idea because I could advertise w/ flyers and forums and such.

And since it would be marketed as an Art Show...no one should feel pressured to purchase. So if they do, it's because they want to!

Now I have to plan this new project out. On one hand it should be incredibly simple. On the other hand, there could be difficulties.

For now, I am happy with posting this in public; getting it out of my head and in print. There. I've said it. Now I can work on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home