Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Micromovements February


Micromovements:
I have accomplished a few of the things on my list from last time. But there are new things. I have new projects that have sparked my inspiration over the past 2 weeks.


I Have:
~ Participated in a Class Preview at Michaels-showcasing the various jewelry designs that are available for the Sunday classes I teach.

~ Added pricing to my niseymyers.com site.

~ Started a donation project: donating 35% of my jewelry sales to charity. I have also promoted this in several forums.

~ This has brought about 3 sales suddenly. Great!!

~ Planned to host my own art show.

~ Mailed out flyers about my future newsletter for New Orleans.


I Need To:

~ Design newsletter

~ Start the intro and choose initial pictures for newsletter

~ Brainstorm locations for art show

~ Research technicalities of hosting art show

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home