Saturday, March 07, 2009

Nothing Special

This is a pointless post...

That being said, I woke up "early" (for me). For me, waking up early is giving myself 2hrs before I have to be at work. Again, I don't know if this oversleeping is due to depression, my anemia or I'm just soooo f*kn lazy. It could be a combo.

But today I woke up with some extra time. Hopped in the shower, brewed coffee and here I sit. Checking my various forums and wondering if I should do something different with my hair. And by different, I just mean something VERY VERY simple. I just might. Watch the comments fly. I swear, when I wear my hair down, people flip. It's hair, people. And it's not even styled. In fact, wearing my hair down is uber~lazy total NO style. It's just down. Anyways.

There were some changes at work since the last bitching. Someone got fired. YAY! One of the bad apples I was complaining about. Just one more to go; tick~tock. We're getting NEW people I believe this week. So more training. Tonight is the Art Walk on Julia & a Hornets game. Our job is to do both. I'm taking the Art Walk because I just wanna. The joys of being a supervisor!

Luckily I only work 5hrs tonight. While I got sleep and feel a bit chipper, I still have low motivation for working. If I was free and could stroll the Quarter, it'd be different. And I work 8hrs tomorrow. Sometimes I wish I didn't work on Sundays. But let's be honest; I'd probably waste the day in bed. Sigh

I'm watching the clock. In 30minutes, I'll have to get off the computer and hit the streets. I'm hoping there won't be any bullshit from the employees. I say that, knowing at least one person is gonna meow about something. Money's real tight this next week, so I can't really get myself a drink. That's what I could go for, though. Something to relax my mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home