Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Flip Flop Weather!!!

YES!!!! Spring is just around the corner and the weather is already HOT HOT HOT!
This is flip flop weather. Time to break out the old trusty sandals and tra~la through the Garden District and Magazine. With a camera, to capture nature blooming!

I think I'm beyond "insomnia" and this is just my body's time of day. I need a night job. It's just how I am! It's after 1am and I'm nowhere near sleep! Luckily, I'm off Thursday, so I can sleep late and make up for lost time.

I do have some "lovin" in the afternoon, but I still have time to rest up and then get ready! I love afternoon nookies! I've been gettin the same nookie for more than 5 months and I'm kinda shocked. The time flew by so quickly, that I hadn't realized. 5 months. Same person. ONLY person. Now THAT is a miracle! Not that I'm personally against relationships...but that someone's been consistent this whole time...and that I've ALLOWED them to stick around. I'm a love 'em & leave 'em girl. Just because I'm independent...use to being alone. Was single for a loooong ass time in Los Angeles. So I got really REALLY use to it. To the point that now I'm selfish with my free time and space. But recently, I've allowed this guy to nap after he's been a good boy. Now, napping is something I use to say NO to! Sorry, get your ass out of my house and nap in your own. But now, I'm softening up and letting him nap. That hasn't become an overnight thing; I'm still hesitant with that.

Friday is payday~ hallelujah!!!! I'm soooo freakin' broke right now and it bugs the crap outta me! But I'll have dough soon & it's just in time to enjoy the Irish & Italian events in the next full week. Parades, block parties, etc...oh yeah! The jig is up! haha Also, I found a fantastic purse! See, I typically HATE using purses because my shoulders are drastically slanted. So purses keep sliding off. And I have to hold them. Well I like my hands free. So it's either pockets or a back pack. Well, I'm out growing the back pack...especially with some of my outfits, it's just not flattering. So I found this purse that has a LOOOONG strap--I can put over my head. It's big and green and pretty...and more adult than a back pack. I'm getting my gift to myself on Friday and taking it to the parades Saturday.

I need (no, WANT) a corset. So Monday, I'm going to Lakeside to check out the selections at Lane Bryant. Also, with some of the stores closing, I wanna see if there are any awesome sales. I haven't treated myself to something like a corset in ...well... EVER! So it's high~time I indulge in some naughties...the "man" will enjoy it.

Well, I guess this might be it for now. Just thought I'd jot down some random thoughts. I might attempt to sleep. We'll see. Good thing is, if I don't pass out soon, I have all tomorrow to catch up!

3 Comments:

At 2:25 AM, Blogger CrookedCharisma said...

A corset? It will work well for you I think, just don't get something too tight. I think I need to have final approval hehe

 
At 9:42 PM, Blogger DeNisey said...

You can have final approval if you come to the MALL with me (like, okay? totally)

 
At 1:52 PM, Blogger CrookedCharisma said...

Sweetie, they don't allow me in such places.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home