Monday, March 23, 2009

WHOOPS

I just re~read my last post. That whole deal about planning to do the gym, laundry and Garden District today???? Yeah, never happened. None of it.

My period. That's right. You're here, so deal with this. Scared me a bit. First started getting symptoms of it last Thursday. As of earlier this afternoon, still no "full flow". I was like...um why? Worried I might be...um...you know. Called the culprit and put him on edge for awhile.

Oddly, neither of us were terribly on edge, though. I won't bother analyzing why this month. I'll wait until I'm late next time. Then finally, the red box appeared. I was relieved. And yeah, *almost* disappointed. Again, not sure why & not ready to think about it yet.

Now I'm hoping the evil feelings will pass soon and I can get back to being crazy little me. Had fun making Teefus laugh at the girls. Writing notes on the lotto tickets...fun stuff. Apparently, I have a fan!

Okay here goes...I changed my relationship status on myspace to: "in a relationship". it's been "single" for as long as i've had myspace, save for a VERY short time in '07. Very very short time and ill advised.

For the past 6 months, I've been exclusive with "V". (why, oh why didn't I write the full name? What am I afraid of?). He's stuck with me during my mood swings and general bitchiness. He's persevered when I was trying to keep him at a distance. He's worried when I was sick or was going through things. He calls me daily to say he cares. He's said he loves me. And all this, I believe. Okay, that's new.

I guess I really do fear relationships. Gun shy, I guess. All the past ones were terrible. Of course. I have no clue how much longer this will last. It could end in a month. Or last another year. I think I really shouldn't worry about that. Just enjoy the ride. Yeah, he talks too much and calls too much sometimes. It does annoy me. But not enough to really want to get rid of him.

While in the past, I would have happily had my regular boy toys on the side, I've found myself NOT wanting to have them. They're waiting. Really~ one call & I've got a man for the night. But I don't want to. And I'm still not sure how I feel about that. Good. Weird. Am I really doing this?

Guess I had to just write it out of my head for the night. Otherwise, I might be up til 7am. I'm just relieved I finally got my dot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home