Wednesday, June 24, 2009

3rd Day of In~Service

We've been going through our handbook and filling in the blanks. The test sounds easy! I mean, multiple choice, T/F...come on! The Captain spoke to us this morning & he is AWESOME!!! Way laid back and no BS.

There's a chance that we'll do "part time" Academy in August. That means we'll spend half the day in the jails like normal & then leave and go to Academy the rest of the day. That means Academy will last for more weeks, but it's only a few hours a day. I think I can totally do that. Plus, Academy will be full of written tests.

Tomorrow is the company picnic. I'm excited because it's a great way to meet people and...free food!!! Oh yeah. And we don't even have to wear the uniform.

I am tired and can't really organize my thoughts. So I'll go now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home