Friday, June 19, 2009

Orientation

Today was a few hours of paperwork and some explaination of what to expect in the next 3 weeks. GAWD I'M EXCITED! The benefits are astounding. Not surprising, jobs that have risk will have good compensation. I just get new glasses for Xmas!!! (uuummm, hopefully sooner)

Monday begins the 90hr In~Service. Then we hit the jail for who knows how long. I'm not asking why or when. Right now, I have to focus on NOW. Pay attention, study, practice, etc.

If I'm understanding correctly, we're going to get pepper sprayed during this time. HOLY CRAP! I thought we'd wait til Academy. But, we might have to spray someone while we're in the jails, so I guess we might as well get that out of the way. Look out for pics because I think that'll be worth a myspace default pic. LOL

I really feel like there will be a lot of opportunities with the sheriff department. I'm ready because I think I can shine in this situation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home