Friday, May 29, 2009

RED DRESS RUN

OPERATION GET IN SHAPE!
I'm going to do the Red Dress Run on August 8th.

I have 2 months to get in shape enough to jog! It'd be awesome if I didn't walk the whole damned way!!! By registering as a member of a hash house, I get extra goodies. 2 extra runs and freebies (bag, tattoos, etc)

I'm excited and scared. Not that I really worry about being last because at some point, I've seen tons of people give up altogether and just find a bar to hang. But I wanna hit the end and play with my new hash friends.

I'm so happy I've gotten into this! I do wish I had joined years ago, but ya can't go back in time. Better late than never, right?

I got a hash shirt!!! It's got this crazy voodoo lookin pic on the back with the hash marks.

While walking home tonight (after hanging out with Danielle & Shannon), I realized ONCE AGAIN that I am so in love with New Orleans. That my best years are yet to come and that I'm finally finding my way.

I've got some secret plans brewing. I'm hoping that in a month, they won't be secrets. We'll see

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home