Thursday, April 09, 2009

Pointless Ramble


Don't you hate the feeling...of needing to ramble but not really having much to say?

That's where I am right now. I'm waiting for a friend to come over for a few hours. It's my day off. I'm feeling selfish with my day off and, well, wish I DIDN'T have someone coming over. But I've been putting them off for about two weeks. So I don't want to be too rude. And really, this is just pure laziness.

Last night I was told my ultrasound was normal and there's nothing wrong with my girlie bits. A relief, but then in a week or two, it's going to feel different. Again. So I guess now the search is on to find out what that pain is. Moving upwards. A year ago I found I had gall stones and "elevated enzymes" in my liver. Maybe it's one of those. It has been a year since I've dealt with that. Bad me. Bad patient.

NEXT FRIDAY IS THE FRENCH QUARTER FEST PARADE...10AM. Starts at Bourbon & Iberville. I sadly don't know the route. But in the past, it has ended at Jackson Square. I have soooo many goodies to toss! This time, I'm going to pace myself.

LAST SATURDAY WAS THE PIRATE PARADE...I was so into it, I threw all my stuff in 3 blocks. HA!!! Sam, who joined and had a blast, laughed at me because we had a good 15-20 blocks left to go. Oops. I'll call that a rehearsal...yeah...

I think tonight I will organize my throws (another thing I didn't do last Sat). That will give me something to do. I REALLY should be cleaning my room and trashing a ton of stuff. Sigh...that's too much work for my lazy ass.

Hhhhhmmmm. I think I've rambled enough. Time to get dressed.








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home