Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Drunk

Met up with Danielle after work...

Tonight I missed the meeting of the Pirate Wenches due to work. bleh But I was also broke and realized I shouldn't spend my last few dollars on drinks. But, after work, Danielle texted me and encouraged me out...she baited me with promises of "something pretty".

"Something pretty" ended up being 2 STRONG Bloody Marys at Finnegans. SURE!!! I said hi to my new friends, the wenches and 2 guys. Had 2...count them...2 ribs. Not 2 orders...but 2 individual ribs. Sounds like some movie I've seen. Anyways

Today I wore my "Beadwhore" shirt and got 3 compliments and one lingering stare (from some dude in the elevator). I freakin LOVE my beadwhore shirt. It's way too awesome and I've yet to see anyone else wear it since MG. That must mean I rock just a little bit harder. I digress.

I was told of a great cheap place for skirts...to help complete my wench attire. And I need to pull out my Irish Tartan. That'd be a rockin' addition!!!

Oh wow. There are going to be some extra cool things happening for Pyratecon. Of course the parade I'll get to be in. But also...A WEDDING...yeah you heard it...a WEDDING!!!...and then...another parade for the Louisiana Food Fest. Apparently they want the wenches to be there. Freakin' awesome...right?

I have tomorrow off. Good cuz I'm too drunk to work. I think it's partially because I skipped lunch, so I have an empty stomach, too.

Bad news...possibly. And this has nothing to do with above stuff...I'm going to the doc asap next week because it sounds like I could have...how do you spell it..."endometriosis". I researched the symptoms and have a majority of them. Yeah...sucks. So I wanna know for sure.

But enough about my cooch. Back to the wench stuff...oh...and yet somehow, speaking of which. My wench name is going to be: Victoria Thunderpussy...given to me back in 2006 or 2007 (i forget) by some guy in a bar. Said I had the attitude for it. YEAH BABY!!!!

All bitches can suck it. There...I said it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home