Friday, April 03, 2009

PyrateCon 2009

THE PIRATES ARE IN NEW ORLEANS!

U
ntil Sunday, the streets of New Orleans will be filled with pirates, wenches, rum, more pirates and apparently a white rat with a "plundered" sticker on its butt.

I am now with the New Orleans Krewe of Pirates & Wenches and indulged in a little piratey fun. My alter~ego, "Victoria Thunderpussy" was debuted and well received by a few. Victoria has only just begun to show herself to the world. She started slow tonight, just showing one nipple. Give it time...

Saturday has the all day events: street parties, parades, even a wedding! Look for the Pirate Wenches in Pirates Alley around 4pm for that wedding; we're the color guard! (sniffles~always the wench, never the bride)

This weekend will give me the chance to have some much needed drinks and relax with new friends. I need to get a bit out of hand because I've allowed myself to get into a slump as of late. So Victoria's throwin on the corset and doin a little pillaging of her own!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home