Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Random

And now for some pointless blather...

To recap, I will do my 1st hash run in 2 days. I'm excited. I am costuming as a horse because the theme is "your favorite carousel animal". I got the mane & tail covered with boas; the rest is up in the air *~shrug~*.

I'm excited to get started with my attempt at jogging. I wonder just how long it will be before I'm able to actually "run". Maybe it'll be a nice Christmas present.

So...got the "walking/jogging" thing on my list. And now I've been on my 8th day straight of leg excercises. I've been on my 6th or 7th day of taking iron/vitamin c. So far, I'm doing pretty good. Kinda proud of myself. But I can't let it get to my head just yet! I know how I can be sometimes!!!!

Danielle showed me some cool practice push up thing...Suppose to be for us people who can't really do them...something to get us started. So I'm going to try that later tonight.

This weekend is Maydi Gras. The Beadwhores are in town and we'll get some party on! On Saturday night, we have the Pirate Wench meeting. So I'll be a few sheets to the wind & can't wait to get some great pics. It'll be nice to unwind and reunite with my out~of~town friends.

I guess that's about it for tonight. Just felt like I had to make an entry. Could be the coffee making me jittery. Either way, here it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home