Friday, April 17, 2009

FQF Parade Was Great & Bday Plans Made


French Quarter Festival Parade

Danielle & I headed to Bourbon & Iberville and met up with the other wenches. We took a few pics & started unraveling beads. I downed a "frap" for fuel. The parade started and, as promised, I did not run out of beads until the end. I forgot a few beads at home, but it was alright because I literally had my hands full. I gave mostly to the older ladies and kids. One weird thing is the # of people NOT interested in beads--and even giving me strange/dirty looks! WTH...Anyways...more beads for those interested. After the parade, we headed to my house and both changed; her for recreation and I for work. I got to work by the skin of my teeth and had a weird day.

Birthday Plans are forming

On my actual Bday, I'm working 5-9. It's only 4hrs, so what the hell. THEN!!! Changing and meeting with the Pirate Wenches. We're going to take over a balcony somewhere on Bourbon and toss beads all night. Awesome news: my schedule is changing & I'm only working the night shift on Wednesdays. That means I can get trashed on my Bday and not worry about working the next morning!

I'm still wanting to do something with the rangers either that Sunday or Monday before. We'll see what people want to do; if anything. I'm sure I can at least follow Sam around for a few hours. And Monday, maybe take myself to a movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home