Thursday, June 18, 2009

Soooo As I was Saying...

Hindsight regarding NOPD Academy...

I'm not going to let my shape stress keep me down. I realized too late that they were NOT going to get rid of me because I couldn't do push ups. In fact, if I had stuck with it, I probably could have managed to do at least 1 good push up, come graduation.

THUS, if I'm the slowest or can't do push ups, I won't stress. Just do what I can and let it roll off my back. Each day is a new day. Don't keep myself awake at night stressing about what I failed at that day. At the end of the training, it'll be the other things they use to graduate me or not. I have to study, be obedient & positive and give it my all. Gusto: that's what I need. When they say "tackle", TACKLE!!! That kinda stuff. There's only 18 people in In~Service & only 2 girls. I've got a chance to SHINE.

Okay, I guess I'll go now. I'll no doubt have stuff to share Monday night. Damn, I've somehow underlined this without selecting it...nor do I know how to DE~select it.

whatever

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home