Thursday, June 18, 2009

Not Much To Say

In a few minutes, I'll get dressed & meet up with Thomas for his break.

This morning, I went to Lock~Up to get fingerprinted and my pic ID. GAWD, the pic was awful because I had a ponytail. I always look BALD because my tail was low and you can't see hair. Plus for some reason, my head looks small compared to my shoulders. So I kinda look weird. Not "kinda"..."quite". Oh well, I hear we're going to get new ones at each step of training.

I think there were 8 people today. I was the only female. In fact, I heard that out of 16 recruits, only 2 of us are girls. Just 2 girls.

I am going to take my hindsight of NOPD's academy...WHOA!!! apparently Thomas is already coming down...So I'll stop now and pick up later tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home