Tuesday, June 16, 2009

As I Was Saying

This is the last week with the Public Safety Rangers. In fact, I'm only working Wed & Friday nights. While I don't want to leave Sam in a lurch, I'm glad to move on. I'm going to use the weekend to relax and work on my sleep patterns. Also, I really should drink a ton of water.

I've got 3 weeks of in~service CLASSROOM time. 3 weeks to attempt JOGGING and getting more into those push ups I've been trying. After the 3 weeks, we get put into the jail for UP TO a year. I've heard, however, that it'll be more like 6 months. THEEEENNNN...they put us in ACADEMY.

I'm not going to let the physical aspect freak me out. I feel confident that I'll definitely last longer than one freakin week. In fact, I suspect I'll last all through in~service. Maybe if I'm lucky, I'll graduate Academy. Seriously, I've GOT to graduate academy.

I can't wait to get into a new uniform!!! My goal is to be SEXY in the final deputy uniform. I wanna work it and make some great new myspace pics. Oh, and I also wanna be good at law enforcement. Yeah...and pics.

Right now I'm watching Family Guy & it's got me laughin LOUD, even though I've seen this episode at least twice before.

I've got a bit of a house guest these days. My friend *name withheld* is kinda...well...homeless, frankly. He's looking for a place, but cash is super tight. I'd like to think being charitable will pay off somehow. And I hope he finds a place of his own...QUICK!!!!

I guess that's it for now. I'll use this blog to cry about the pain of in~service. Feel free to laugh all you want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home