Tuesday, July 28, 2009

2 Weeks, 1 Day Down

Not sure what to say. I finally got on a tier last Friday night and it was great. The night flew by and I felt like I was getting the hang of it. It seems that only one watch commander is trying to get me on a tier...the other keeps me in Sallyport. Eh...oh well. It's still jail and my last check was NICE. So I'm not complaining.

I'm eager to get back on the tier and learn more. I'm just getting started and have a loooong road ahead. All good things in good time. I'm hoping I have YEARS with this job.

The deputies are great. I feel like after a short time, I'll be right in the mix; already getting there. But it's slow because I'm in my box and don't get visitors.

I suspect (and hope) that when I get the day shifts, they'll have to put me somewhere because there's already a Sallyport person on days...permanent M-F. So, patience. At least "Sally" gives me a chance to read like I've been meaning to.

Well, that's it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home