Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Memorial For Michael Jackson

I don't give a damn what people think!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been a life~long fan of Michael Jackson. I was practically a fanatic; especially when I was younger. I saw all his videos, including the "Making of Thriller". I had all his music, including his FIRST recordings with the Jackson 5. I bought his autobiography and his Moonwalker movie. Never had the $$$ to go to a concert but desperately wished I had.

So while at first I was shocked and kinda numb about his death, it didn't quite hit me for awhile.

NOW...I missed the live memorial because I was working. But I'm home now and BET is encoring it. There are some parts that have made me cry. Stevie Wonder, hearing his daughter speak, etc.

Tons of people have zero emotions about this & can't understand the huge "deal" being made. Okay, there are people I don't miss when they go. But you can't deny that millions are touched by his life and music. To some people, he meant more than just music, dance or the crazy media controversy. Okay, it didn't move you...but give respect to the people who ARE affected by this.

This memorial is soooo respectful, loving and touching. I'm not the least bit surprised it drew the crowd it did and respect and thank the family for allowing this. I just wish I could have been there. Few people affect the world like Michael Jackson.

I'm really sick of hearing the bashers go on & on about it. If you hate him so much, shut up cuz he's gone and there's nothing left for you to say.

RIP MJ...SO MUCH LOVE FOR YOU!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home