Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Tomorrow is the final for the Sheriff Department

So it's been about 2 weeks and tomorrow we take our final exam for the 90hr In~Service. We are going to be taken by Special Ops after lunch tomorrow. I HEAR we're touring the jails and maybe even getting "tactical" training, whatever that means.

I think I shouldn't say too much about the training because I think it falls into the "privacy" category.

I can't recall if I wrote this in a previous post, but, I was assured that I would do just fine. There's someone of good authority that thinks that by the time SOD gets through with us, only 5 of us will remain. There are 15 of us now. That makes me feel good that I'm making such a good impression on people who are already on the inside.

And it boggles me that some of these people just don't "get it". They have this young, machismo, FAKE bravado and just won't let up. They disrespect the instructor and another woman in authority CONSTANTLY by talking over them, cussing unjustifiably and contradicting them! I can't understand how these BOYS think they're getting somewhere! It'll be interesting to see how they survive the hands~on training. I seriously doubt SOD will take their crap. Either that, or they're full of it and will be ncie little students once they get out of class tomorrow. IF they pass the test!

I'm HOPING I pass. I mean, the information is pretty much common sense. And the format is simple. If I fail, I will kick myself. BUT, you also get a 2nd chance. But seriously, I won't forgive myself if I fail because I'll feel like a moron AND I already bought over $100 worth of stuff!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home