Thursday, July 30, 2009

Random

So my mom mentioned about 2 weeks ago that she's going to visit my uncle in St. Louis. Mind you, after I've repeatedly asked her WHEN, she hasn't said. Ugh...okay. Hope she's actually making PLANS and not just jumping out there.

Early yesterday morning I started cleaning the house. I still have some dishes & counters to clean, but I did make a nice dent. I hate dishes and there are so many...I'm stalling. Also stalling on laundry. Gawd, I seriously need to wash several loads and just can't seem to get myself to do it. Story of my life.

I think it might be comfortable enough to finally wear my sheriff jacket. I've been wanting to show it off, but it's just been way too hot. It's actually quite comfortable to wear in the Sallyport, where I'll no doubt be stationed tonight.

I've started bringing books and it's helped to distract me through the dead hours. To save money, I'll have to start eating the jail food. Buying snacks is far too expensive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home