Saturday, August 29, 2009

Didn't Get That Burger

Instead I went to Sbarro and got chicken parm & baked ziti; soooo much better. Then I watched Inglorious Basterds. I hate the way Tarantino goes on those long pointless dialogues. But other than that, it was really good. Brad Pitt was hilarious!!!

So, right now I'm watching one of those scary, strange video shows and it's something about disasterous vacations. So this IDIOT goes deep sea diving. He finds a giant squid. He's not content with just looking at it or touching its tentacles. This dude sticks his FACE in the well...maybe not the face of the squid!!! HELLO!!! What do you think happened to good o' numbbuts?! The squid latches onto his face and wraps around his head!!!!! Ya moron, you had that coming!!!! Freakin dumbass!!!! I can NOT feel sorry for people who screw with nature.

Work was a breeze! I read through an entire book with time to spare. I bought a NEW book and hope that it takes more like 2 days to get through. Cuz otherwise that means work is beyond slow. Again, I'm in the sallyport. I feel like I'm in isolation. I hardly talked all day. I'm just in this box watching people come and go. It really is cool, though. It beats being on a funky smelling tier with no a/c!!! I'll enjoy my a/c, microwave, fridge and personal bathroom!!!

Today is the 4th Anniversary of Katrina. It's also Michael Jackson's birthday. Well...would have been. I apparently missed an awesome 2nd Line today while working. I'm also missing Mid~Summer Mardi Gras as we speak. It's waaay on Riverbend and I got off too late~ and have to wake up too early tomorrow. I bet it's freakin' awesome.

I also have to work until 7pm on Talk Like A Pirate Day. I was hoping to volunteer for the Nola Krewe of Pirate Wenches for their huge bash. But I'll have to be happy to participate in the bar crawl instead at 8pm. Costumes are encouraged, but not mandatory. Why don't ya'll come on out for this???

Guess that's it for now. I'll leave with this thought. I resisted the call of ice cream and a new pringles flavor. Good for me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home