Friday, August 28, 2009

When Websites Change Format

So I go log into a forum I visit on a regular basis. Long story short, they've changed everything. And the forum I've visited for a few years is gone. All the information, shared memories, creativity, GOALS...all gone. We all have to start from scratch. Great. As you can tell, I'm not happy. I think these kinds of changes are unneccessary. Makes me want to not bother visiting the site, because it's personally crap to me!!!!

I did the Voodoo Hash last night and realized that I'm getting even more out of shape than I was before the job. There's no chance to even really walk around in this job. I think that I should start walking home from work, like I originally thought. At least I'd get a good walk once a day. A pair of pants are now a tad tighter than before and my legs are sore from the hike last night. That's NOT good.

The good thing was that we did damned near 5 miles and it's a start for me. Also, I only had 3 beers and one bloody mary. One my virgin hash, I had 7 beers. I took a cab home and immediately went to bed. I dreamed of going to a place like mcd's...but wasn't. And ordered a combo meal. The detail of the dream is what sticks with me. I must really want a burger! LOL

Well, remember how boring the Sallyport was at night? Night & Daaaaayyyyy...the day shift is BUSY!!! So that takes care of the reason I wanted OUT of the Sallyport. I finally got my act together and brought a book. It was so busy that I wasn't able to finish it. On the night shift, I could have gone through it with hours to spare! I wonder when I'll get a tier for the day. I have 5 more weeks of day. I won't ask for a tier again because they already know I want one. Also, the Sallyport has a/c and the tier does NOT. And it is still Summer. I think I'll wait til Fall or Winter to whine for a day tier. LOL

Guess it's time to get off my ass and head out. I shouldn't waste my last free day in the house watching a movie on Comedy Central that'll probably come on again later. Plus, I gotta find this burger I dreamed about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home