Tuesday, August 04, 2009

It's A Blur

I love the job at the Sheriff Department. Yeah, I'd prefer to be on a tier more, but the Sallyport is cushy and air conditioned. I just wish I was in the action more. But another thing is that the hours really take my life. When I get home, I can only stay up for a little bit. I have to get to bed soon because I barely get 8hrs to rest before getting up and doing it all again. On my days off, I'm sleeping to make up for the lost rest during my work week. It's just an adjustment I'm working on.

My roommate is going to be out of town twice. While we hardly see each other anyways, it'll feel weird to be alone. I wonder if I can get housework done while he's gone. It's on my "to~do" list, as is laundry and de~cluttering my room. My room is a disaster!!!

I'm hoping that cleaning will put my nerves on ease. I need clearing in all sense of the word.

I am feeling a pull towards some spirituality. I need to find some peaceful, creative inspiration. I feel like I'm lacking inside. I need a major change in my life and I'm not quite sure where to find this, yet.

Getting the job is part of the major change needed. A new apartment is another part. I'm hoping before New Years, I'll have this accomplished. And lastly, a big of a physical makeover would help. A massage is a huge need because ALL my muscles are tense. A thorough massage would help me feel tons better.

I'm going to have to make a huge effort to save money. I have a problem with blindly spending money and then have nothing to account for it. This is going to have to change because I need to save for not only an apartment, but something else (what, I'm not quite sure). But if I don't get a new apartment, then I will have this constant tense grudge.

I feel like I have a story locked inside me. I use to write constantly. Something happened and I'm not sure what that was. But I need to fill myself with inspiration. I think the NEXT time I'm off (Sun/Mon), I'll gallery hop and browse bookstores.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home