Sunday, September 06, 2009

Things are piling up

Chores are piling up on me. The main project is figuring out just what the hell I've stuffed in my fridge, and what condition it's in. I think I'm good for the most part. Guess I just need to feel hungry so I'll eat it. For some reason, I'm not hungry when I get home. Oh well.



Work has caused me to miss Southern Decadence. I knew coming into this job that I'd miss out on holidays, but I was still side~swiped by this one. I mis~calculated last month and thought I'd at least have one night free. Oh well. I think I also have to work on Halloween. But you're married to your job when you're in law enforcement and have to make sacrifices.



But I do like the job, I don't want to make it sound like I don't. In fact, after I'm commissioned, I'll LOOK for details during holidays for extra money. So I'll come to terms with missing holidays.



Well, bedtime is fast approaching. I have one more shift before my 2 days off. I'm planning on getting new glasses Tuesday. Finally, after 12 YEARS. Yep, twelve years. I think it's time I allow myself to spend the money on my eyesight.

On top of that, I still have some de~cluttering to finish! Piling up, I tell ya...just piling up

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home