Saturday, January 30, 2010

2010

I can't believe it's been almost 3 MONTHS since I've blogged. And so much to add (I guess). Where to begin???

I quit the Sheriff Office. Yeah, I know, right?!?! Why? My diplomatic answer is the hours were too much. Nooo life. Lots of hours with inmates and BS & no real reward. Who knows when they're ever going to have academy. They even stopped stringing us along with dates. Now, just silence. Right...gotcha. I met some GREAT deputies and have contact #'s for them. So that's one upside. I won't get into the details; all this is really confidentiality stuff...but suffice to say, I'm a civilian again. Back to the Rangers with good pay and a relaxed schedule. Well, sorta. I only have one full day off. LOLOLOL what?!!!??!

My Aussie friend, Steve, came to town. Because of the Sheriffs, my time with him was VERY VERY short/rushed. But it was golden, nonetheless. It was good to see him and experience some fine dinning. Yay for Commanders Palace!!!

Since I quit, I'll get my pension back. No matter what anyone thinks, I'm using it for my plane ticket to...wait for it...AUSTRALIA in November!!!! That's right. I'm going to get my passport and go to Australia to see Steve. I've never been anywhere, really, so this will be the best thing to happen in a LOOOOONG time!!!!

WHO DAT!!!! SAINTS ARE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!!!!!

Mardi Gras is here and I'm excited because I have 3 new costumes to share. I'm glad I'm a civilian because I have the time to enjoy the season.

What else? hhhhmmm Guess that's it for now. I'll try to return soon...at least sooner than 3 months

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home