Saturday, October 31, 2009

Short Ramble

Wow, October's over and we're looking down the barrell of 2010 just 2 months away! I hadn't really noticed the weeks fly passed because I was spending 1/2 my life working.

Lately, I've been getting put on various tiers with the inmates. Not stuck in sallyport like before. This pleases me. I feel like I've been there for a long time, but it's really been less than 4 months. Time flies, but not really. Sigh. LOL

I'm working tonight~Halloween~ and I'm bummed about it. But I get NEW YEARS EVE off. Perfect, because my friend from Australia's coming to visit. It's been a long, long year and a half since he was here last. I can't wait to play tourist and share some laughs (and pics...helly myspace).

By NYE, I should have the new house. Well, not MY house, my friends. They're just working on a few things & say it shouldn't be much longer now. I'm excited because I hear that the neighborhood's cool. Plus, it'll be great to have a house that isn't falling apart on a daily basis. Also, it's totally in walking distance to my job. So yay!

While I'm working tonight, I'm off tomorrow (cruel joke). And the Voodoo Hashers are having a Black Dress Run @ 3pm. I'm really going to try and not fail at attending. I've missed out on all the hashes since I got the deputy job. Well, I went to ONE...but still...

NaNoWriMo starts tomorrow. Last night I finally picked a plot and timeline. I'm only going to try to cover 2 days and have a simple plot that gives me tons of room to come up with zany antics that will no doubt hit the 50k mark. So I'm excited about this years' NaNo.

I said this was a short ramble. So there, I'm done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home