Sunday, November 01, 2009

SAM!!!!!!!

Being loopy is sometimes the by~product of working over 12hrs. And with Daylight Savings hitting this morning, I worked 13 & 1/2hrs. So I was crazy when I got home. Sam was awake and was unlucky enough to be caught in the tornado of my insanity. Between making coffee and can't even recall all that happened. I just know that I might have come really close to being admitted to the psych ward. LMAO

Yeah that whole Black Dress Run...too much "running" than I'm prepared for and it's less than 3hrs from now. I'm painfully exhausted and can't feel the motivation to get involved. Instead, I might just stalk some coworkers and end up walking more than the run. HA!!! Now that's smart thinking!!!

I was going to blame SAM for something in here, but I forgot what it was...maybe he can chime in and remind me. Tee~hee!!!! Maybe it was something about a bowl or ...hhhhmmmm...nope. Really can't remember.

It's November and I've got to start putting together my NaNo. Maybe I'll find some inspiration on these 2 days off. Since I am ditching my main plot idea later today. Sigh. The failed life of a failed writer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home